There’s no one simple way to raise funds quickly.
Fundraising staff and volunteers can’t just open a desk drawer and say, “Aha! Here are the 25 people we need to solicit today to raise $2 million by next Thursday!” Major gift fundraising takes time, preparation, research, strategy, persistence, thoughtfulness, and always benefits from good timing and a little luck. Done right, it’s not transactional, but transformational–for the donor and for the organization.
We’ll help you bring fundraising to the next level.
Here are the types of projects we deliver for our clients:
- Capital campaign planning and management
- Feasibility studies
- Major gift solicitation training for board members and staff
- Interim Development Director work (1-6 month engagements)
- Annual fundraising plans
- Planned giving program creation and development
- Executive fundraising coaching
- Case for support development
- Development staffing structure analysis
- Job description and interview preparation when hiring development staff
- Database purchasing decisions and conversions including online giving
- Prospect research, including tools such as Relationship Science (RelSci) and WealthEngine
- Board and volunteer training and coaching
- Event strategy and follow up
- Volunteer management and training
Stephanie brings an amazing wealth of knowledge and expertise and can help guide nonprofit managers and boards to meet their goals.